Sunday, September 30, 2007

Take the work out of it

I decided to take the out work of going to IKEA.com and searching all the products, so here are pics of the furniture from IKEA.com... oh and I forgot to mention that we also bought a few PJAS baskets for the short bookcase:




Now, don't get too used to all these pics, ok? :) (Or me doing all the work for you, for that matter). Just kidding, love you all!

~ M

4 comments:

Karen Nieuwhof said...

I'm really glad you decided to post these pictures. Now I can see too. Love them. My favorites are the rug and the TV stand. Nice.
Take pictures of the new and improved apartment so we can see. That's if you don't mind all that work. lol
I have a recipe for the 5 hour stew if noone else does. Let me know.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Love ya, Tante Karen

rustico3059 said...

Great choices. I would love to come over for a coffee, and have a look.
Maybe some other time.
Love,
MOM

Matt n Amanda said...

It looks really good mary, Now you have to post some pictures of the finished product. I really like the TV stand, I would love to get something more like that, our TV stand is really low, we took everything out of it because we couldnt control the DVD player so now it is on the night table beside the TV and then the super nintendo and the N64 are in the TV cupboard thing. They are so old, Matt enjoys playing them and reminising old times. I suck SO much haha. love you and post soon. how is job hunting going?? have an awesome day
love Amanda

The Nieuwhofs said...

Looks good Mary, it should nicely fit with the room.
love, DAD