Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's been a few days..

Alright guys, This was originally supposed to be posted yesterday, but the internet wouldn't connect again.

I'm surprised I haven't gotten phonecalls to see if I'm still alive :p.
Just kidding. Mom, Dad, Bec, Maris, & Caleb were here for the past few days. We had a great time together. On Moday, I made supper here and we chatted about Dianna, Jordan, and lil' Micaiah and also about what we should to or see while in the area.
On Tuesday, we went to the D.C. Zoo. It was really fun and it was the kids' first time riding on a subway. They thought it was pretty cool. Yesterday we went to IKEA and shopping at a mall near here. I was on a 'scouting' trip... I wasn't given any money to spend :)
I saw alot of nice things though, and this weekend, Isaac and I are going to discuss what we may get for our apartment.
Isaac's big test is tomorrow. He put in alot of study hours and I know he'll do well. He's only a little bit stressed about it but I think that's because his peers are more stressed than he is so he feels like he should be stressed too. Anyway, I'll update later to let you know how that went.
Later tomorrow afternoon, Isaac and I are leaving to go to Cape May for the weekend. I'm really excited to see them again and get to see the baby. Unless we manage to find some batterires along the way, I don't think I'll be taking any pics, so I'm sorry about that. You've seen a few already though, compliments of Dad ( on his blog) :)
That's all the newness for now. Don't miss me too much while I'm gone this weekend. Love you all!
~ Mary



Ok, well, nothing new has happened since yesterday. Isaac came home really late last night (nearly 9) so I ate supper without him. We watched part of 'Casino Royale' til 10 because he needed to occupy his mind with something light to take his mind off the test. He was up at 6 (this is a normal thing) and did some last minute studying over coffee and breakfast. He left at 8, and took his test at 8:30. I haven't heard from him yet, but all the practice tests were just over an hour long, so I'm sure he's done by now. Like I said, I'll keep you posted on that.
Anyway, I should wrap the presents we got for Micaiah... I don't have any 'baby' wrapping paper, so silver paper rom Bed Bath & Beyond will have to do.
Until later and much love,
~ Mary

7 comments:

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Wow! The stress of tests. I had forgotten about that part of my life (so long ago you know). By now I'm sure you have heard that he did just fine. He's a smart young man. Now you deserve your weekend with your sister. Have fun holding your nephew. I envy you. Thinkin' of ya and hopin' you're happy, Tante Karen

rustico3059 said...

Arrived at Matt and Amanda's this evening.
Hope you have a great trip tomorrow.
Love MOM

rustico3059 said...

The kids are in bed, so I can have my turn on the computer for a few minutes to catch up on the latest.
Have a safe trip tomorrow, and enjoy your time together.
Love, DAD.

Matt n Amanda said...

Have hoot! Give that nephew a kiss and a cuddle for me OK? HAve fun at IKEA and I hope you and Isaac can agree on something!! What did you get for Micaiah? Tell me eall about your trip! Love you lots!

Tineke Aaron and Cassie said...

hey mary and isaac, how's it going!
Have a great visit with Dianna and Jordan and sweet baby Micaiah, we all can't wait to see him in PEI at christmas.
luv ya
Tante T

Brian K said...

I'm glad your visit with your family was fun. Have a good weekend!

sugarnuggets said...

Hope you have fun visiting with your sis, BIL, and nephew. Hope the exam went well tooooo! See my blog for tips on study breaks.

TTFN, TT