Sunday, September 16, 2007

Nice Quiet Sunday Evening...

So, for those of you that are interested, Isaac was a bit late coming back from studying, but I could never hold that against him. We went out to supper at 'the Austin Grill' a place that serves mexican food and southern style BBQ. It was pretty good and the margaritas were pretty tasty - don't worry, the theatre was just down the street, so we walked... :)
We watched 'Bourne Ultimatum' which was pretty good. They left the end hanging though so I'm wondering if there is a fourth in the works?
It was a fun and relaxed date and I hope it's something we do somewhat regularly.

Today, we were invited to dinner at Isaac's parent's house after church. His mom cooked a traditional roast dinner and it was very delicious. I can see where Isaac's love of good food came from :D.
We just got back a few mins ago and Isaac's gone to school to study again. I know he'll do well on this test and I'm very proud of him for working on his habit of cramming at the last minute. He studies at school everyday and it makes for a far less-stressed Isaac and therefore a happy Mary :)
Anyway, I should get the house in order again since Mom & Dad are coming tomorrow.
T'll try to post pics soon. My digicam batteries are depleted and I haven't come across the battery charger yet. It will be soon though.
Love you,
~ Mary

6 comments:

Matt n Amanda said...

Are you going to IKEA??? It sounds like you had a nice date with Isaac, those are always nice! I hope he does really well on his test! Have fun with Mom and Dad and tell them to call me or email me and let me know when they are coming here. I love you lots and I hope you have a good week. What are you up to? Have fun
love Amanda

sugarnuggets said...

I'm glad you had a fun date! We went on a double date with the Verkleys and had lots of fun too.
Also glad that the first test will be out of the way soon! You never know what to expect eh, but it sounds like he is very prepared. I hope the new study system works well and that it brings about much harmony and joy!!!
Say hi to your folks and siblings, , how fun to have them over to your house, I always loved it when Pake en Beppe would come to visit me way out here!


Have a super day, and love you and miss you! Love, TT

Matt n Amanda said...

i dont really know what i want. I was ging to goet jefta a duvet cover for christmas, buyt she didnt want it anymore and i think a lot of the other things i wanted I already got somewhere else. Have fun for me though.

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Hi Mary! and Isaac!
Yes it's me and I'm finally blogging. Thanks for all the addresses. I'm having fun catching up on everyone's news.
That is one sweet nephew you have there. I saw the pictures on your dad's sight. Adorable.
The date sounded nice. I believe Marten and I are going out on Wednesday. And he planned it. Miracles do happen. We hardly ever go out. Don't let that happen to you and Isaac.
Congrats on getting officially married. Are you getting used to seeing him again. It must be so nice (minus all the studying and job searching -- sigh, life does get in the way doesn't it?).
Well, just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and I'm hoping you're happy and settling in.
Love you, Tante Karen

Brian K said...

Good luck on your test, Isaac. I know you will do well. I can't believe you are already hosting your parents at your place, Mary. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

cb

rustico3059 said...

Ok, we came and left and had a great time. So keep us up to date as to how you are getting along with your list.
Love, MOM