Monday, September 10, 2007

OK, quick update

I'm staying at Mike & Klarina's house here in Dover, Mass. tonight with Dad, Mom, Bec, Maris, Caleb. Tomorrow after breakfast, we're heading out again. Around Newark, I'll be splitting from the convey and heading southwest while the others head southeast to New Jersey. Isaac and I are going to visit Dianna, Jordan and baby Micaiah in a few weeks. So exciting!
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm alive... but this computer is in high demand tonight.

Talk to you all later :)
~ Mary

2 comments:

Chelsea Gallant said...

Hey girl!! So good to hear that you're on the road! :) PLEASE take some pictures when you get to Jordan & Dianna's! I'm so anxious to see little Micaiah! I love that name by the way! :) Have a wonderful time with your family!

Love you!

sugarnuggets said...

Hi!!! ...so glad you are soon to be reunited...let us know about all your adventures!!!

love you!!

Tante Tetcy