Some days I feel like there's nothing to report. In the past, I've used it as a reason not to update my blog, but as I've been told and also experienced for myself, it's the effort in updating and the little things that mean something to your family and friends - not necessarily only the 'exciting' things in life.
I got up unusually early this morning - 7am even. Isaac thought it would be good for me to get up with him instead of getting up at 8:30... well, that was exciting. All I did was make coffeee. Isaac was studying on the computer, so I couldn't check my emails or post an update. Oh well, it was the thought that counted right. At least I was supporting him in with my presence if not in conversation...
Today's goal is to finish my resume and try to organize all of the paperwork floating around here. What I'd really love to get is a filing cabinet or desk with a hanging file drawer. perhaps this weekend when we got to circut city to get some wires for our sound system we can make a stop somewhere to find something suitable.
Anyway, since I got such an early start today, I should be done early too :) so I'd better not relax yet.
Love you all!
~ Mary
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I too find that 7am is way too early. That's the time I get the kids up for school. I'm not very friendly at that time. Grumpy, grumpy. Poor kids.
re 1st para: that's the reason why I don't post. Nothing exciting. However, I sooooo enjoy everybody's posts about the ordinary so perhaps I will try.
Good luck finding a suitable filing cabinet that you BOTH like. Have fun.
Happy Thanksgiving weekend.
Love, Tante Karen
i think few things in life are ordinary. maybe everyday, but not ordinary.
either way, i enjoyed reading your post about the everyday, and i hope you have a great weekend.
brian
hey mary and isaac!
Just me here saying hi and I too enjoy reading about your everyday things and goings on!
anyway, love you and miss you!
Talk to you later.
Tante T, Aaron and Cassie
Enjoy reading your blog. Even if it is not exciting. Just hearing from you is exciting allready!
Love, DAD
Great to see some writing from you. Hope you have a great weekend and happy thanksgiving.
I am thankful that both of you are together and have settled into your own little nest.
Something to thank God for, that's for sure.
Love MOM
I like hearing about your ordinary day. Now I know that you were sitting around with Isaac way early in the morning, thats love! But if ou wouldntve posted it I would not have known. How was your weekend. How is your church there?
talk to you soon
love Amanda
I don't think early mornings are in my genes either, I'm definitely not in jeans at time of the day...my nice silky lounge pants....
I make lunches the night before so I don't have to get up early. I guess it IS the thought that counts...okay...I'll get up earlier too!! And it IS nice to have coffee with your beloved in the same room.
Love ya, TT
Post a Comment