




Here's the dining/living room area of our apartment. We used the short bookshelf as a space divider and also different colour schemes in the 2 areas. As you can see, we still have some storage space issues. We'll figure out something one day :P And, in case you're wondering, the closets are already full of more stuff and there's only about 4 in space under the bed. The tub we use everyday... hahaha, just thought I'd throw that in.
This is the second day in a row that it's been pouring rain - record rainfall I hear. I wish I could divert the rain to Southern Cali to put out those forest fires. My friends out there are doing ok. No one is in the danger zone, but many of them are having to deal with smoke and other affects of the fire.
In other news, Isaac had his Anatomy Practical (I think that's what he called it) this morning. It's a test where he has to correctly identify anatomical features on a cadaver. He said that he did his best and feels good about. We're going out tonight to celebrate his birthday. I think we're going out for dinner, but I don't know what else is on the agenda.
Hope you are all having a good Friday. Much love!
~ Mary

6 comments:
Hi Mary and Isaac
Nice talking to you the other day. I really like what you did with the place. It looks so much more
"gezellig". You must be enjoying that. Hope you get to spend some time together on the couch too.
Hope Isaac's test went well. Hope you are doing well. Have a great weekend. Love, DAD
I am quite impressed by your place. It seems to have a certain aura to it that my place lacks. You need to come down here to Southern California, bring the rain to put out the fires and you interior decorating skills to fix up my place.
its so cute Mary!!!! Looks like a nice place to settle down and watch a movie. Matt also thinks your speakers and reciver look nice too. I hope that you had a really nice night with Isaac. ttyl
love Amanda
Looks so much better already. I like the room divider. Have a great weekend,
Love MOM
Good to hear from you again. And yes, we all love pictures, don't we? :) You're apartment is lovely. I like the wooden floors. Nice rich colors.
I'm sure Isaac did great on his test (he studies so hard) and I hope you two had a wonderful evening out.
I've been suffering with the flu these last 3 days but I'll live.
Love to both, Tante Karen
It looks so nice!!! Very YOU!...Isn't it neat that a space can reflect you?
Hope you are well! Love ya, TT
PS Joey and Logan went out trick or treating as T-shirt ninjas!
Post a Comment