Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Update on Life

Not too much is new with me (that's part of the reason my I haven't updated lately). I talk to Isaac almost everyday on AIM which I'm thankful for. He's doing well and having an enjoyable time in Kenya. I hope that he'll eventually post here also. I know he tried to upload pics one day, but experienced some diffuiculties.
He's assisting with surgeries - just small stuff, but it's still exciting. It's a foot in the door (of sorts), and it's good experience for a future doctor.
I'm proud of him and I'm excited to see him again in a few week.
Well, the hour is late and I should call it a night.

~ Mary

1 comment:

Dianna said...

Great to see you finally updating on life, I know that there isnt too much going on, because I talk to you pretty much everyday, but it does keep me entertained for a little bit anyways.. Love you muchly, Di