Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The weather outside is frightful...


Alright, so it's been a couple of days since I've last updated and I appologize. To make up for it though, I have a few pics to share.


It's been terribly stormy here today - schools were cancelled across the Island. It's the first true snowstorm for this winter. We spent the day in our nice warm house.


We had a nice fire going in the living room, and it made the room quite gezellig. Well, supper's over, so I'd better help clean up and bring Caleb and Damaris in bed. Until later!
~ Mary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really appreciate the update. Looks like you guys had fun with the snowstorm. We had another day of 28 degrees here. And it didn't rain this afternoon. Love the pictures. Nice blog

Dianna said...

great pictures! Nice to see you took my advice and updated your blog, I guess I'll have to take my own advice and update my own now, that you have updated yours! Looks like its pretty snowy on PEI, Talk to you soon again, Love Dianna