Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Growing Up

This is my little brother Caleb standing on the steps of one of our John Deeres, taken about 2 years ago. I cam across this picture when I was looking for another and it reminded me of my childhood. I can remember things from my childhood like they happened only yesterday. Yet here I am now, making some important decisions reagrding the future. Graduating, getting married, permanantly moving away from my childhood home and creating my own home with my husband. It's crazy! Somehow intimidating, yet very exciting. I thank God for everything he's given me until now, and I'll continue to trust in Him in my future.
Good night my Friends. May God go with you!
~ Mary ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't seem that long ago that you came with me in the tractor. My, how you have grown up. And that you are getting married this year, it is hard to believe. As long as you go with God, you can never go wrong.
Love, DAD

Dianna said...

Yeah, your post is bringing back its own memories of my childhood, I can still remember the first cream soda I ever had, I wasnt very old, but Dad bought it for me when wew went to the store for a "pop" break, and as I sat beside him all day, I tried to old drink a little bit at a time, so it wouldnt be gone so fast, and Dad put it under the tractor seat for me to keep it cool...oh and I do remeber taking a swig, and hit my tooth on the glass bottle...oh the memories.... I just simply love memories...sounds like you are keeping very lively and busy at home, you should post some pictures of your knitted things on your blog..Id love to see them! Love you ever so much Di