Friday, January 19, 2007

Illusions

Not much to report from here today. The weather was nasty today. It snowed for a while this morning then, around 3:00pm, it started raining. I'm not sure if it has started freezing yet, but when it does, the roads will be pretty slick.
After supper, I had some fun showing Caleb what my digicam could do. The result was this picture of Caleb waving to Dad and Pete from 2 locations at once. He's quite proud of it :)
Tomorrow is my birthday. Yesterday I went birthday shopping with Mom. I got some new clothes and accessories, which I always appreciate. It was an enjoyable afternoon which we ended by going out for supper at Smitty's. Thanks Mom!
Well that's all that I've got for you for now friends.
Love you, bye!
~ Mary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment, least I can do is leave you one too. I honestly put one on this morning. It happened twice more this week that I left a comment that looked like it published, but didn't.
And ones more , Happy birthday to you.
Love, DAD