Thursday, January 11, 2007

Comings and Goings

Hello friends! I just finished reading Dad's Dominican Republic Mission team blog (can be found at www.charlottetownteam.blogspot.com). They arrived in one piece and seem to be having a good time. It sounds like the next 9 days they're going to be working hard. I pray that God will keep them safe and in good spirits.
Things here in P.E.I. are fine. The snow keeps coming and going, and everything else is following its daily course.
Today I went into town with Mom, Matt, and Maris to get some things to help me organise things for the wedding... it will help me keep my mind clutter free so that I can't stress about it. When we got home, I started making a sample of our wedding invitation with the colours I want to use. It's nearly done - I just need to print out the text on vellum and set it with eyelets or brads.
Well, I'm going to get a midnight snack. Have a good night (or day)!
~ Mary

1 comment:

Dianna said...

this is so dumb, I just posted a comment on yur blog, but the processs could not be completed and so I tried to retrieve it, long story short, I have to start all over again.
I have to let you know that I am very bummed that I cant be there right now to help you with your wedding planning...
Uh, but I hope you are having a good day, and dont get too stresseed out about your wedding day, and I love you very much and misss you.. :0) And i think that about summed it up! I love you have agood one , Love Di