I'm not sure why the pics aren't viewable... I've been having trouble uploading pics into Blogger lately though. Hopefully this link to my web album works.
I really like those cows, reminds me of growing up on a dairy farm. Great to see you have back your enthusiasm (hope that is spelled correctly) for drawing. Keep it up. have a great evening and hope a better and undisrupted night sleep. Love MOM
Thanks Mom :) I'm actually writing a short story of my childhood- when the vets came and the cow escaped. I think I've got the cows figure out... I'm still working on the people :S
3 comments:
I really like those cows, reminds me of growing up on a dairy farm. Great to see you have back your enthusiasm (hope that is spelled correctly) for drawing. Keep it up.
have a great evening and hope a better and undisrupted night sleep.
Love MOM
Thanks Mom :) I'm actually writing a short story of my childhood- when the vets came and the cow escaped. I think I've got the cows figure out... I'm still working on the people :S
oooh fun...I hope to read that one!!
Post a Comment