skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So this was Christmas:
I took a few pictures of the tree last night since we are taking it down later today. At least I have a couple of pics from Christmas 2008. We decided not to go overboard on cost this year so most of the ornaments are handmade. Besides that, I think it added a unique quality- simple, yet reflective of us. I enjoyed it while it lasted, but at least I don't have to remember to water the tree now.
2 comments:
Nice tree. I like the idea of homemade decorations. Nice to see you updating so regularly. Have a great week. Love , DAD.
Yeah, you took pictures! :) And posted twice in one week. Wow.
Your tree is lovely. I love it that you spent time making homemade ornaments. So original and crafty.
I'm taking our tree down today. :( It always looks so empty afterwards.
Hugs and smiles, Tante Karen
Post a Comment