Oh Boy! It's been too long. This is why I never kept a journal either. :P
I suppose alot has happened since my last post. Isaac and I made the trek to Silver Spring, MD with my little Ford Focus packed to the brim with our stuff. We looked at a few housing options while I was there, and signed up for a plan B in case we need one. Isaac has since then looked at a few other places- some of which sound really nice.
I'm back home for the summer working on our potato farm, and planning the wedding in my free time. Mom and Amanda are a great help.
Not much else is new. I'm back in the routine of living life at home.
I'll try to do better at this blog business- maybe I just need people to keep me accountable.
Anyway, I've run out of words for now.
I will talk to you all later.
~ Mary
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good job girl! Welcome back to the blog world!! :D Can't wait to chat on Wednesday! Till then! :)
hey
glad to see that you updated once again! Keep it up your doing great! Hope all the planning is going well! Take Care M, Love Di
Post a Comment