This one:

is the countdown for our wedding
and this one:

is the countdown for Isaac's arrival in PEI
Anyway, all is going well here. We're nearly done painting in the warehouse. It's looking good, and it's actually drying (long story). I hope we'll be done of it tomorrow. That will be another thing that I can check off my list.
Well friends, it's past my bedtime again. I'll talk to you again soon, no doubt.
Much love & goodnight,
~ Mary

3 comments:
Hey girl!! You forgot to add a ticker for "days until Chelsea comes"!! :P LoL, just kidding! I'm so excited!!! :)
Yah, the clock is ticking. And before you know it, the wedding will be here. a lot of work has to be done yet.
The warehouse is starting to look great. Keep up the good work.
Love, DAD
Hey Mar. Sorry i wont be able to make it to ur wedding but i think mike and james are both coming and james is a dad now so u get to meet his baby girl too anyways too much has been happening with me rhe past couple months and it wont work out i would have loved to come though
Lots of love on your big day best wishes to you and Isaac
Lots of Love
Ur Cuz
Magdalen
Post a Comment