Tuesday, July 10, 2007

planning

I've planned things before, but I've never planned something like a wedding for myself before this summer. There is so much planning involved, more than I thought there would be. Thankfully, I've got people in my arsenal who've done things like this before. They help with the decision making as well as making sure that I'm thinking of everything that should be done- when it should be done.
I'm getting quite excited for the day. We're starting the painting project tomorrow.
Dianna, we're taking lots of pics, and once I get back into MD, Isaac's parents are hosting an open house for those that couldn't make it. Depending when that is, maybe you guys want to come? Or else, just come for a long weekend after the Baby is a couple of months old. Or, Maybe we'll visit you :). After all, you'll only be 3- 4 hour drive away :)
Anyway, I have to email the caterer.
I love you all! Thanks for encouraging me to keep up the blog.
~ M

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Oh thats sounds wonderful! I hope that we can come! Jordan is about dying for a vacation now! So we will defintely have to try and come! Finally a good excuse to leave! If there is anything I can do, let me know, I sure do feel useless and Id love to do something! Love D

Chelsea Gallant said...

Hey girl!!

Keep up that blog! Good job! :) I'm so glad that things are coming together for the wedding! I can't wait! It's going to be so great! Hang in there!