Man! You guys must think I'm a horrible person- well at least not a loyal blogger. I will admit, I've been busy, but not so busy that I haven't had a few moments to update the blog. Maybe it's because I feel that I have nothing new going on in my life. But now I realize blogs aren't only for writing about exciting things. Many times it's the small things in life that count for much, or at least their effects can sometimes stay with you longer than some exciting things.
So, I'll try again.
I applied for a volunteer position at the Gerald R. Ford museum, here in downtown Grand Rapids. I've completed the secondary paperwork and have been fingerprinted. I'm just waiting to here from the volunteer coordinator about when I can come in to work. I'm really quite excited about this. I also talked to my photography Prof. this evening. She is the who encouraged me to look for a volunteer postion in the first place. It was good to be able to update her on the situation. She really seems to care about how her students are doing outside of class- something I haven't encountered with too many of my profs.
My coursework is, of course, still going well. I got another round of tests out of the way this week. I got my math test score back already, an A-. Nearly a perfect score. I only had 1-part of a 2-part question wrong, but since there were only 8 questions any mistake would bring down the grade substantially. Oh well, A- is still nothing to sneeze at. :)
Since I don't want to bore you with too much writing, I'll leave it at this for now. Tomorrow, I intend to give my room a thorough cleaning. After that, Isaac has claimed me for the evening. We haven't been on a date away from our houses in a very long time, so he wants to take me out for supper. What a sweet guy.
Well, Dear Ones, I'm going to let myself (my eyes especially) get some sleep now.
Much Love,
~ Mary
Friday, April 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It is good to hear from you again Mary. And you are right, an A- is nothing to sneeze at. Hope you guys are having a fun date tonight.
Hope that position works out for you. Is that like a start for a carreer? It is not too often, that you have such a dedicated proffessor. It is great to have people like that in your life.
Wishing you and Isaac a Blessed Easter.
You are right Mary, we are interested in your day to day life and things going on, you don't have to wait until you have something real important to say.
We appreciate it a lot.
Love MOM
Mary, I have to agree with Mom and Dad, I sure is nice to see you updated your blog once again. I know sometimes i have a problem with that, but then I just realized lately I dont need to write a whole chapter everytime! Sometimes all I need is a picture! Im glad that you got such a good grade on your math, you were always very good with Math. Im glad too that Isaac and you went out on a date last night and hope that you both had alot of fun! Lots of Love, Dianna
Post a Comment