Friday, March 2, 2007

A New Day, a New Dollar

Hi All! I just wanted to give you a little something to read so thst you know that we're still alive and well.
Isaac is working on setting up an appointment for an MRI (for those of you who were unaware, Isaac was disqualified from USUHS due to his migraines - but can apply for a waiver and have an MRI done and get back in). He works about 70 hrs /week Job #1 7am - 12pm - Creative Solid Surfaces then onto Job #2 1pm - 9/10pm - valet at hospital...Mon. - Friday. We see eachother everyday when I pick him up from work #1 go to my house for lunch and I drop him off at job #2. We also have supper together nearly every night - albeit a late one, and then it's off to our beds before doing it all over again in the morning.
I had a round of tests last week. I got one back so far - math - 100%. I was quite happy about that. I should be getting the other 2 back on Monday. School is going well, and I'm keeping up nicely with the homework load. Well, That's my little bit for now. Hopefully I'll post again within the next few days.
Good night my friends!
~ Mary

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you again. Sounds like you guys are really busy. I hadn't heard about Isaac's disqualification. Hopefully that will work out.
I'm happy for you that school is going well too. All the best to you both. Keep checking our blogs. Dianna updates quite frequently as well.

Dianna said...

Im with Dad, I didnt hear anything about Isaacs disqualification or his migraines. Hope he is feeling better soon, and that his mri will turn out perfect. Excedrine worked really well for my migraines when I wasnt pregnant, but now that I am I cant take it anymore..so I have to deal with extra strength Tylenol. I suppose I better update for dad, so that he isnt wrong about that! Me updating all the time.. talk to you later , Luv Di

Dianna said...

Im with Dad, I didnt hear anything about Isaacs disqualification or his migraines. Hope he is feeling better soon, and that his mri will turn out perfect. Excedrine worked really well for my migraines when I wasnt pregnant, but now that I am I cant take it anymore..so I have to deal with extra strength Tylenol. I suppose I better update for dad, so that he isnt wrong about that! Me updating all the time.. talk to you later , Luv Di

Anonymous said...

I hope that appointment will happen soon, but all is in God's control.Be patient and hope you guys have a great weekend.
To Isaac,
You sure are putting in your hours, and you know what they say,
'working people are happy people'

rustico3059 said...

Ok, Mary it is time for you to update us on your life. Look who is talking.Check out my new blog.