Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Just a little note...

I hope you weren't already getting used to me posting everyday: 2 posts in 2 days was definitely an anomaly. I do have a few minutes to update now though, as I wait for my Philosophy class to begin. Tonight, we are scheduled to discuss the ethics of belief. I can't say I'm overly thrilled, but I have to finish this class without failing in order to graduate, so I do what I can.
We had a blizzard of sorts this afternoon - poor visibility due to heavy snowfall and wind. It's still snowing, but it isn't as windy now. Hopefully it will stay that way until my drive home tonight. It's supposed to warm up some next week, but I'm afraid to believe it, just in case it stays winter until graduation. :P
Well, this is a short one, but I should head to class. I don't want to be late.
Much love,
~ M

4 comments:

sugarnuggets said...

Hi Mary,
I finally have my own identity and no longer hide behind anonymity. How freeing! Hope your class went well. I love checking in and seeing how things are..the updates seem very encouraging!?!

Winter won't last forever! I kind of hope my crocuses will think that spring is here again after this cold snap, and bloom for the second time.

A tip....don't plant your annuals yet! (Technically, not 'til the last full moon in May.)
Love ya, Tante Tetcy

The Nieuwhofs said...

I was pleasantly surprised to see another blog from you already. Sounds like you guys are getting your fair share of winter as well. How is the car treating you in this winter weather? Getting closer to the graduation all the time. May will be here before you know it.
How did your Philosophy class go?
Love you guys,
DAD

rustico3059 said...

Have a great week as studying is doming to a close, enjoy it while you can. Any news on your volunteer job?
Love MoM.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mary and Isaac, finally found my way to your blog, great way to keep in touch and see whats new in your life.
I really hope things work out, med school-wise for Isaac. We'll be praying for that one.
You too Mary, you are always in our prayers.
Can't wait to see you both!
Lots of love, Tante Tineke, Aaron and Cassie. :)