We have a busy few weeks coming. This weekend I intend to do something about my broken wardrobe. If Dad was here, I'd have him build me something simple that would do the trick. I'm afraid we're going to have to buy something though... Next week Isaac has exams. Oh Midterms... Next weekend, we're going camping in Shenandoah Valley. The following weekend I have a 3-day conference to go to, and it's also Isaac's birthday. Crazy! I have a feeling we'll be waiting a week to celebrate with his friends. He'd like a wine and hors-d'oeuvres night with some friends. It sounds like fun, but since I have a conference Fri., Sat., and Sun., I'm not sure that weekend will work.
My computer is still not fixed. Actually, it's not even in the repair shop yet. Future Shop has to approve the estimate before they'll authorize the repair, and they're taking a long time. Oh well. One day... Anyway, Isaac's out of class now, so we're off to get groceries.
Love you All!!
~ M
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for the update Mary. Its too bad that we don't live closer, I gladly would have done whatever possible. But alas, we are here and you are there.
I hope that Futureshop will approve the repair job and quickly.
Have fun camping. We are supposed to have nightfrost tonight. So camping is very much done here.
How is Isaac, any lingering effects of his migranes? Hope all goes well.
Have a great week. Love, DAD
Sounds like your lives are quite busy as well. best wishes to Isaac with his midterms, and have a great conference (hope it is an interesting one)
Post a Comment