... oh wait, I don't have a desk! I also don't currently have a computer. For those of you who haven't heard, our laptop is currently not working (electrical issue) and trying to get it repaired under warranty seems to be involving more hassle than the marriage paperwork. Well... almost.
I'm at USUHS (Isaac's school) right now using the comp for some much needed updates on everyone's lives. He's studying away- as per usual.
I'm also doing some archaeological research, both for Dad and the site that I'm currently working on. Oh wait! I don't think I got a chance to blog about that yet. I GOT A JOB! :) The archaeology firm pretty much hired me on the spot. I'm currently working as a volunteer until I get my new EAD card though. (Who's going to say "no" to a volunteer, eh?). I started last Monday and things are going well. It's a full-time job 8am-4pm, Mon.- Fri. I'm enjoying so far :).
Anyway, besides that, I also wanted to let you know that until my comp is fixed, the pics I promised to put up aren't going to be available for viewing. My apologies on that.
Hope you're all doing well.
Lots of love,
~ Mary (and Isaac)
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
congrats, dear!!! that is wonderful news.
Hi Mary,
Way to go with the job. You're right. Who in their right mind would say no to a volunteer.
Glad you were able to get my pics that I posted on my blog, and in your e-mail. Hope you can help figure out what it is for sure, and end the speculating.
Have a great week, love, DAD.
Congratulations Mary! That is so exciting. I'm imagining you dusting off dinosaur bones and am currently quite jealous as I sit in the library. Call me sometime soon if you want to chat or let me know when I can call you. I'd love to catch up. I hope all is well!
<3
kristin
Great news Mary! Will they actually hire you and PAY you when you get your EAD card. They'll be so impressed with you by then, that they will want to. Right? :) I'm so glad you're liking it!
Too bad about your computer. Where's Pete when you need him? Hopefully, it's fixed soon. We'll look forward to more news and pics.
Luv ya, Tante Karen
congratulations! I never realized you posted so often, I guess thats something I need to put on my to do list, is an update on my life in blogger form..no one probably even checks mine anymore..its so sad..I'll have to call you sometime and we can catch and I can hear all of the details about your life! Love you lots Mary! say hi to Isaac from us too! Dianna
thanksgiving???any thing about that yet???Are you coming ?? :) you know you want to!!! :)
Post a Comment