For a few days now... but we've been busy. You'll be proud to know that the Greencard paperwork is all ready to go into tomorrow's mail. Wow... so many forms and I needed 8 passport style photos - which only took about an hour... I inherited a hypersensitivity to light from dear ole' Dad... but you can sympathize with me, eh Dad?
Anyway, it's all filled in, and all neatly organized. Talk about a load lifted. Load 2's turn next (new job).
Isaac is leaving tomorrow at 4am for 'Operation: Kerkeshner' (sp?) a 10-day training experience for all 1st year Med Student at USUHS. He's getting pretty excited about it and I'm sure he'll have some great stories to tell.
I'll include a separate post for the pic slideshow of our vacation later this afternoon. I'm looking forward to finally adding 'uploading picture slide show onto internet' to my resume :P. Hahaha
Well, I'm being to feel some hunger pangs, so I'm going to cook us some lunch. Love you all!!
~ M
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to hear you had a good trip. I am anxiously awaiting those promised pictures!!! Love yOU!
Hey, you're here!
Where are the piiiiccctures???&*()&*()^*()
Post a Comment