Terribly sorry about the wait for the pics... I'm trying but Slide.com is very much lagging at the moment. perhaps I'll start again and break the trip up into 2 part (so 2 different slide shows). In the mean time...
Here is a map of our commute from the B&B to the Castle... what it doesn't show is that it uphill all the way :P You can do cool things on this like looking at sattelite pics. That oughtta keep you occupied for a while. :)
~ m
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad you're back, and can't wait to see your photos!
Have a great day! Love ya, TT
That was a neat map. Looks like a huge castle. Hope you get your pictures on too.
Glad you are home safely and into the country without hassle.
Love, DAD
Post a Comment