don't get too used to me posting twice in a week or more than twice in 1 month.... lol
I just wanted to share some exciting news.
No, I'm not pregnant - I wouldn't use a blog to announce that... just for the record. We're finally going on our honeymoon. Isaac has 2 weeks off from June 28 to July 13. Last night, we booked some tickets (a great deal... best we've seen since Jan. when we first started looking) to fly to London from June 29 - July 9. The tentative plan is to head straight for Edinburgh, Scotland where we plan to book a resort through the military (awesome deal as well). We'll stay there til July 4 (yeah, we're spending both Canada Day and Independance Day in Scotland. One of these days, I'll get to see a 4th of July fireworks show). Then Night of the 4th through the morning of the 6th we'll be in Penzance, England (way in the SouthWest tip of England where I visited on my spring Break while in Britain for the semester). Night of the 7 through til morning of the 9th, we'll be in London. From the July 9th til 13th, we'll just relax and do stuff around here I think.
I am SOO excited... you have no idea. Well, maybe you do. I think you all know how much I love my semester in Britain and how much I wished Isaac could've come to visit me there. Ahh! I can't believe we're actually going. Ever since Oct. or Nov. I've been telling myself not to get my hopes up because it probably wasn't going to work out. But, Since we've got the tickets now and the planning has officially begun, I think I can let my self get excited about it. Just wait til you get me on that plane though.
Anyway, just wanted to let you know... I absolutely had to tell someone!
Off I go to finish putting the laundry away. I have to work this afternoon, but since I've got something big to look forward to, I won't mind going to work so much. Anyway, Love you All!
~ M
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Sounds like a great time, Mary. Finally, Isaac can make up for the passport incident ;).
true enough Brian :P
That sounds like a great plan and I am happy for you that you finally get to go. Have lots of fun planning for this trip.
Have a great week,
Love MOM
Wow, great news Mary. I hope you and Isaac will have the time of your life. Sounds like a very interesting trip.
Glad to hear that you can get some good deals yourself now.
Have fun planning. Love, DAD.
That's SOOOO exciting! You sound like you can barely sit down to type the blog -- are you hopping up and down with happiness? :D
I always find it's exciting to plan the trip too and talk about where and what you want to see. How fun!
Happy planning! lotsa love, Tante Karen
So I just found this thing. And I'm glad I did! I hope you two have a fantastic Honeymoon. Love you both.
-V
Woohoo!!!
One should always have a bright blip on the horizon! Mine is monday mornings 8D
Love ya, TT
Oh Mary, that is absolutely wonderful!!! I hope you have an incredible time!! Take lots of pictures! We'll have to have a phone date when you get back, okay?! :)
Love you!
Wow Mary nice deals. well thats cool anyways gotta go bye
Post a Comment