Michaels had a 40% of all stems this week so I took advantage of that to update our little flower arrangement to from christmas to spring. I now occurs to me that I didn't even post any pics of my christmas decor. Oh yeah, but that was because none of them really turned out. Oops.
So here are the 'Spring Flowers'.





Anyway, that's my little update. Love you all. I'm going to watch a movie now since Isaac is gone studying again. It's "Murder on the Orient Express" by Agatha Christie. Later friends.
Love,
~ Mary

6 comments:
Hey there
Love the flowers, they are very pretty. I bet they look lovely in your home!
I don't go to Michael's too much, perhaps I should start going to get some decorating ideas, shall I say ... my house is lacking in decorations... in time it will happen :)
Great to read your blog and thanks for visiting mine too.
Have a wonderful week and wish Isaac all the best with all that studying he's got to do. I know it will all pay off!
Love you and miss you guys.
Love Tante Tineke, and the kids.
Nice art work. They turned out really well. It is good to have a weekend of once in a while. I staid home with Caleb and Damaris this morning. Caleb is sick, sore throat, and Mom had to teach Sunday School. And tonight church was canceled because of the weather. So, you could say that I had a weekend of too.
All the best for the coming week to the both of you.
Love, DAD
Love the flowers... I am a little bit jealous. Ah well.. they are very beautiful. I am on the Exam boat with you... so not fun. But its life and you get kind of used to it. I love you oodles and I really hope that everything is going good for you.
love ya!
Amanda
Hey ! I watched that movie the other night! On TMC i think or AMC i dont remember which one. I love the flowers, I think that the next time you come over (hint hint :) you need to do some flower decorating for me OK! Love you lots and am glad I wont be the only one missing out on TT visit home! Im bummed about that but oh well...i need to call you sometime soon! Love you lots Mary! Love Dianna
How lovely!!
Did your coat arrive yet??? Just wondering....
Glad you had a weekend off, that's such fun...and been there and done that with the studying thing...when Uncle Ray went throught the CGA program. It is all worth it in the end. Just have a great hobby is all I can suggest!
I see now that I must plan a trip and swing south to see all you girls I will miss with my visit. I love it that we keep in touch here and that vicious game of scrabulishious!
Love you, TT
Beautiful vase Mary. So talented. Love the colors and especially the creeping jenny crawling down the sides. Beautiful!
I can't imagine that your Christmas decorations didn't turn out. And good for you to think about "Spring" already. It's hard to do that here under mountains of snow. What a winter.
Hope Isaac can break long enough to enjoy Valentine's with his beautiful bride. Enjoy the day.
I hope he does well on his tests. and I hope you aren't too lonely. I think of you often. Love you, Tante Karen
Post a Comment