Saturday, December 15, 2007

So, here I am again. A few days ago, Isaac and I picked up a few christmas decorations including a centre piece which I decprates and a garland that we draped over the shorter shelving unit which divides our living and diningroom. I'm going to decorate that after I do some house cleaning. We're getting geared up for our trip to PEI. I'm going to have the car serviced and oil changed and we're going to give the car a little vacuum attention.
Isaac has 2 more exams before christmas break so he'll be studying every moment he's awake for the next week meanwhile I will be at work everyday this week.
That's our life in a nutshell for theis week. We're looking forward to seeing everyone in PEI.
Much love,
~ M

5 comments:

Matt n Amanda said...

your life is sounding like mine... Exams, work, cleaning. yipee!!haha. looking forward to you coming it is going to be so fun. Enjoy your week at home yet and drive carefully! Love ya!
Amanda

The Nieuwhofs said...

Did you get your phone back? How ironic to get a phonecall on PEI from a total stranger vthat found your phone and called: Mom & Dad.
Hope you also enjoyed your concert.
Isaac, we wish you well with your exams, and may Gods peace be on you through it all.
See you guys soon, love DAD

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, see you soon, Can't wait!Love Tante Tineke, Aaron and Cassie

Karen Nieuwhof said...

So good to hear that you're among the living. Sounds like you're both busy. It's almost over and you'll be heading home. Drive safely. And I can't wait to see you. Love you both, Tante Karen

sugarnuggets said...

Hope you have a great trip and lots of fun along the way. Enjoy your time with your family!

Love ya, TT

Hope your exams went well, Isaac and that you've had much festive fun at work Mary!