Two nights ago, all of the kids from the Young family and myself watched The Little Mermaid. It's been about 2 or 3 years since I've last seen it, and there was alot that I'd forgotten from it.
We decided that of all the Disney cartoon movies, The Little Mermaid has the best soundtrack over all.
Last night, a couple and their daughter came over for supper. Isaac and I cooked nasi (we found a new recipe) and it tasted great!
Tonight, there is another couple over for supper. The guys are cooking and we women are sitting and chatting while we wait for the food to be ready.
I packed and did laundry all day today while Isaac was gone meeting with various people before he leaves tomorrow.
Well, I'm all set to leave tomorrow morning, and have a book for the times I have to wait. I'm flying into the Montreal airport this time around. I've never been there before, and thankfully I have slightly more than an hour to get through customs and to the right gate on time. I'm getting to be such a pro at this over the border travelling.
I look quite forward to see my family again. It's been a few months, and I'm excited.
Anyway, dinner is served, so I must go.
Til tomorrow,
~ M
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment