Friday, December 29, 2006

Home Sweet Home


Not to be outdone by the rest of my family members, I have decided to create a blog of my own.
A wise man once said, " a blog is a great way for families spread far and wide to stay in touch."
I think you are right Dad. :)
I hope to publish some recent pictures soon and look forward to coming home in a couple of days. That day will be bittersweet though because it is the same day I bid my Fiance farewell as he heads to Kenya to work an orthopedic surgeon there. Though 4 weeks goes by in the blink of an eye, it is still a long whil to be parted from someone that you love.
A whole 4 weeks at home in PEI will be a blessing though, and planning a wedding and being in the company of family will be exciting!
Until my next post,
~ Mary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary and Isaac. Good to see that you started a blog too. It is a lot of fun.Also you make good use of pictures. Hope to see you home soon. Love, DAD